Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tilda in Blue Jeans


Hi everyone :)

Wow, its been quite some time since I have been on my blog.
As some of you know, last year on Christmas Day I went back to the UK for a visit to reunite with an old school flame (who found me on Facebook) who happened to be my first love when I was just 15.  I stayed there for 6 months, had a great time catching up with him & even got a job over there.  It was a great experience & was good to be back where I was born & bred after 25 years but unfortunately Peter & I didn't work out :(  I did however bring him back to Australia with me for a few months & was heartbreaking when he went back to the UK, but in some instances, some people are better off being close friends than being in a relationship.  We still keep in touch & he will always remain close to my heart.  Always!  Have any of you had a similar experience?  Please tell :)

Anyway, I am now back in the swing of creating designs with Tilda & I am absolutely loving it :)  Of course, I have checked out a few challenges that I would love to place Tilda in Blue Jeans into.

The challenge I love the most is Midnight Madness with their weekly sketch.  They help give me structure & point of inspiration when first putting the design together.  I'm quite happy with the way the design came together.  Here is the sketch:


This is what I came up with.  I hope you like it :)





I would like to enter Tilda into the following challenges:

Midnight Madness #128 - Sketch
Incy Wincy Designs #119 - Stitching
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
Beary Sweet Challenge #37 - Your beary best
All That Scraps - Anything goes
Stampavie & More #155 - Anything goes
Charisma Cardz #44 - Cutesy

This Tilda in Blue Jeans design is now available for purchase in my Etsy store.
You can find it here:
Dreamtime Designs Etsy Store

Also, before you go :)  I am wanting to join a Design Team.
Do you know of any that are currently looking for a new team member?
If you could let me know that would be great.  Thanks :)

Thank you kindly for coming to visit.
It's great to be back :)
Take care.

9 comments:

America said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch! Lovely use of ribbons to showcase your beautifully colored magnolia image. Great colors and take on the MMSC sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Midnight Madness. Hope you can join us again for a new sketch this week!

Jenni said...

So sweet, love your border and the ribbon trim. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Jenni x

Anonymous said...

XXX Always and forever XXX

Allison said...

very cute card
thanks for joining us at Charisma
AllisonX

crazyribbonlady said...

Such a cute card! Love the ribbons :) Thank you for joining us at charisma this week! Emma x

Patricia Mae said...

Very cute, Thanks for entering our Beary Best Challenge at The Beary Scrap.
~Patricia

Kelly said...

Gorgeous, thank you for playing along at Incy Wincy Designs this week x

Gem said...

really sweet creation! Thanks for playing along at Charisma with our Cutesy theme! Gemma x

Jamie said...

This is darling, love the colors and all the ribbon. Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our Beary Best Challenge, we appreciate it and good luck!

Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT