Sunday, January 15, 2012

Blog Candy Winner!

Winner!  WINNER! Winner!

Hmmmm, I wonder who the winner is of my Celebration Blog Candy.
Firstly, I just want to say a massive 'Thank You' to those who took part & I hope you all got the Christmas presents you were wishing for :)

Not to keep you waiting any longer.
The winner of the Magnolia Jam Tilda Mini Stamp is...

.....
.....
.....


#5 - Laney from Laney's Place
Congratulations Laney :)

Please email your address so that I can post the candy out to you.

I wish I could send something out to all of you but instead come back later today as there will be another goodie to try for :)

Thanks again to those of you that entered.
Until then...happy craftin'.




1 comment:

Laney said...

O Wow!! I am doing the happy dance!!
Thankyou so much Lisa
will email you now
whoop whoop !!
Hugs
laney