Sunday, July 29, 2012

Dreamtime's Daily Glimpse - Sunday




Hi everyone,
I hope you are all having a good weekend.  I know we have :)
Did you do anything special?

(This is the second time I have written this post.  Blogger decided to delete the last one lol).


Zoe, my Daughter, wanted to camp out in the garden this weekend in her new tent, so she invited her friend Shannon to stay over.  Regardless of how cold it got during the night they both stayed in that tent all rugged up lol.  

I kept going outside & almost begging them to please come inside into the warm but they assured me that they were ok.  I don't know how they did it cos' it got extremely cold on Friday night into the early morning hours lol.  However, I was determined not to ruin their fun & left the two brave girls to it.  They told me in the morning that they had a great time :)



Anyway, onto the design at hand.
As you can see from the photo below, I have coloured in Edwin :)
The photo's are a bit blurry, my apologies for that.





This time I decided to stain the canvas as I normally cover it with material.
However, due to Edwin being a little bit battered & bruised I want to try & ensure that this design has that 'rough & tough' feel to it.




Thanks for stopping by & I hope you will visit again tomorrow to see the next little glimpse.

Don't forget you can always sign up for email updates which you will find near the top of the page on the right hand sidebar.

Till then, take care :)




2 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

hehe hope they had fun outside in the cold!! Such gorgeous colouring...he looks fabby! :D

sue w. said...

Hi Lisa, poor Edwin looks like he's been in the wars!
Fabulous colouring.
Love your previous Tilda too, absolutely stunning. Such wonderful detail.
I remember my daughters camping in our back garden. I never slept that night, I made them take the dog with them and I sat looking out of the window. Seems such a long time ago now.
Hugs Sue W.