Thursday, June 27, 2013

Another Dreamtime Glimpse of Sepia Tilda


Good morning everyone :)
I hope you're more 'awake' than I am feeling.  


I had a bit of a late night last night with having fun creating my upcoming Sepia Tilda design.  I was on a roll.  Everything was going according to plan...then bam!  I got stuck lol.  No matter which way I put this & which way I put that, it just didn't look right.  I'm sure I am not the only one that has this problem...right? lol


I finally went to bed, woke up this morning, very slowly, saw Zoe off to school, looked at my design..then viola!!  I fixed it lol.  All before a cup of coffee :)  Mind you, I haven't adhered 'that part' together yet.  I will do that when I have finished here :)


So do you want a sneak peak of a glimpse?









Not much of a glimpse I know....but hey, this is all I can show you right now ;)


I am really hoping to get it finished by today.  Fingers crossed.
Well, I had better get to it then.  Hadn't I? lol


A reminder that if you would like to enter my giveaway on my Facebook page click here.


Take care everyone.  Have a great day. 
I will be back here shortly with my finished Sepia Tilda design :)  
See you sooon :)


Hugs




3 comments:

Rina said...

Hi sweetie...you posted on my blog yesterday and I am really confused about you saying I won at "Just popping over to Congrat you on the winner over at CMC Copic Challenge Group"

Can you send me a link? I have not seen this on Feline.

Rina
FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com

Ella's Design said...

Hi, Lisa! Intrigued by your sneak peek and I have to say, your sepia colouring of that sweet Tilda is just fab! I haven't tried monotone colouring of any sorts yet, but I might have a go in the future! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, hugs, Lisa x

Gina's Cards said...

Hi Lisa, I can't wait to see the finished creation. Sepia on list of things to do in the next few weeks.

Hugs
Gina x