Saturday, September 14, 2013

DT Cindy's Reaction To The First DDCC Challenge




Hi everyone,
The weather is a little bit miserable here at the moment.  An overcast day with a little bit of rain.  However, I guess we need some rain due to the unexpected hot weather the last week or so :)


As you remember, I introduced you to Cindy.


Today, I would like to show you what Cindy's reaction was when she found out what the first challenge was to be :)  She wrote it down & emailed it to me. Here is what she wrote:

----------------------------------------------

"My first thoughts were O my goodness, this is totally different than other challenges and totally different than I am used to do. Can I do this, can I make this? 

After a few moments of thinking I came to the conclusion that I can do this and I can make this. 
And so can you!

 Just always believe in yourself and it will work! Everyone is a unique person with unique qualities. 

Are you getting curious? It is going to be a lot of fun! 
I hope you will all join the first challenge which will start on 1st October.

Hugs, Cindy".

----------------------------------------------

 Thank you so much Cindy.  It is fantastic to have you on the team :)
Cindy also updated her blog with a post to all of her followers about the first challenge. You can see it here.

While you are there be sure to have a look at her wonderful designs & even become a follower of her blog Cindy's Creations.

 Cindy is the most wonderful lady with a great sense of humour but sometimes she goes missing lol.  I'm really talking about a time a few days ago when her profile went missing from the Facebook group, so we sent out a search party for it lol.  Eventually we found it but ever since then it has stuck with us that Cindy often goes missing lol).  

We luv ya Cindy & thank you for offering your wonderful talents to us at DDCC.


Roll on the 1st of October so that you too can see what the first challenge is. We hope you will participate otherwise you will miss out on all the fun & of course, your own personal achievements ;)


Till then, feel free to enter for my blog candy.
Click on the picture to enter.





I will see you tomorrow when I introduce the next
Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge DT member to you :)

Hmmm, I wonder who will be next?
Follow my blog so that you don't miss a thing.


Take care, stay safe & I'll see you here tomorrow :)

Hugs xx




Thank goodness for social media :)  Feel free to keep up with me :)
Facebook - I hold regular giveaways & discounts on my designs - Click here
Twitter - Tweet tweet - Click here
Pinterest - Yes I'm addicted lol - Click here


Follow on Bloglovin


1 comment:

The-Butterfly said...

Well said Cindy! Couldn't have said it better myself! :) can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for the first challenge! :)