Saturday, September 28, 2013

Introducing DDCC Designer Joanne :)




Hello my lovely blog friends :)
How have you been today?  What have you been up to?


Today, I have been getting a few things ready behind the scenes for the new
Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge which takes place & officially opens in just two days time.  Woo hoo :)  It is so exciting :)


This means there are only two more days for your to enter the blog candy, which you can do here.





There is still a lot for me to do to get my blog organised, so without further 
a-do I would like to introduce to you the last member of our Design Team.


Please welcome our wonderful DT Member Joanne :)




Joanne's blog: TropicLuv, Cards In Paradise :)


Joanne has written an lovely profile for you which is as follows:


------------------------------------------


Aloha! I am Joanne and I am currently living in Phoenix, AZ. 
I moved here from the Big Island of Hawaii to care for my elderly father. I miss my island terribly! I have a wonderful, handsome man named Paul, and we just celebrated our 27th anniversary on Sept. 6th – not bad huh?!

I started creating with paper 6 years ago. I wanted to make my own Christmas cards, and when I did, I was hooked! I mainly do cards, but also love to create all sorts of mixed media with paper, and a bit of scrapbooking. I try to make something every day because it keeps me sane! Really, it is the best therapy in the world and I am addicted!

I found out about Dreamtime Designs from the DT call. I was not selected at first, but then Lisa contacted me and I was overjoyed! I wanted to join the team as one of the others I am on is ending. I so enjoy the blog aspect of being on a DT. I have met so many wonderful, talented ladies from all over the world. Their work inspires my soul and I learn SO much! 

I look forward to being on the Designettes team and making comments. It is VERY important to support those who take the time to create something special for our challenge. I have my own challenge blog (Chocolate, Coffee & Card Challenges) and I stress this to my DT!

I am looking forward to challenging myself at Dreamtime Designs. I am the kind of person who loves change and a challenge or I get restless! I can see that this is a perfect fit for me!

So far, I am overjoyed to be on this team, even if we haven't even posted our first challenge! Lisa did a fab job on setting it up! It is wonderfully different! I so enjoy learning from others and expanding my knowledge of our craft. I can see that this will happen here! 

To all of you I will say, onward and upward with fun and new friends! Please teach me all that you can! 
Hugs & Aloha!


------------------------------------------


Thank you so much Joanne & we are extremely happy to have you part of our team :)

If you would like to have a browse through Joanne's blog to look at all of her wonderful designs you can do so here.  I am sure that you would love to become a follower of her blog :)



I have now introduced all of the Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge Design Team to you & if you are looking for the links to their blogs you will find them on my side bar.


We have a wonderful team of ladies & each of them have done brilliantly with their first challenge & they really didn't expect to be 'such a challenge' lol.  Well, it definitely was exactly that & you will be able to see for yourselves in just two days time on the 1st October when you too can participate :)  We would love to see what you come up with :)


I will be adjusting a few things on my blog over the next day or so in preparation for your new challenge blog here at DDCC :)


Take care & see you back here soon.
Thank you very much for visiting.

Big hugs xx





Thank goodness for social media :)  Feel free to keep up with me :)
Facebook - I hold regular giveaways & discounts on my designs - Click here
Twitter - Tweet tweet - Click here
Pinterest - Yes I'm addicted lol - Click here


Follow on Bloglovin




6 comments:

The-Butterfly said...

So glad to have Joanne join the team! her blog is full of winderful talent and is a really lovely lady to talk to, can't wait to start this exciting adventure :)

Mikha Adriani said...

I hadn't had the chance to comment on Joanne's picture. But realy Joanne, this photo is really lovely. Really like you, lovely lively lady :D <3 really glad you're on the team, dear.

Unknown said...

Joanne is such a great addition to our team...and my fellow American. Yay!
I'm so excited that she really stepped out of her usual comfort zone for the first challenge. It's fantastic! Can't wait for everyone to be able to see it. They're gonna love it!

Cindy said...

Joanne is such an amazing person. So kind and always willing to help. Happy to have you in our team! Hugs, Cindy

Sam K said...

Really glad Joanne joined to become part of our little sisterhood :) She is a very lovely lady and her work is beautiful. x

Jay said...

Lovely to have you on board, as one of our Lovely sisters honey and a really lovely lady too! xxx

Big Cuddles xxx