Saturday, September 21, 2013

Introducing DDCC Designer Julie :)




Good morning my dove loves :)
(I know...I have been saying this for the last few weeks to my friends etc & they look at me kinda weird when I do lol.  But for some reason, it just keeps coming out :)  Oh well, maybe I will start off a new greeting trend lol.


I will be making two posts today.  
This one to introduce you to DT Julie & the one a bit later to show you my latest design for the Aussie Besties challenge.  The above pic is a little Dreamtime glimpse :)  Do you like the colours?  I think you are going to like this design coming up so hopefully you will join me a bit later to have a better look :)

Until then....


Introducing another one of our DT Members at 
Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge is Julie :)


Julie's blog is: Something Beautiful By Julie :)

Which is quite appropriate as her designs are beautiful.  Julie is also from Australia in New South Wales so it is nice to have a team member living not far from me :) Probably about an hours drive away.  Everyone else is in different countries, so its great having a friend in the same time zone :)


Here is Julie's profile so that you can get to know her a little better too.

------------------------------------


Hi I'm Julie Gleeson. 
I am a stay at home Mum. I have 5 kids, ranging in age from 21 down to 2, and a patient Hubby. We live at Macksville on the Mid North Coast of NSW Australia. 

I love nothing more than doing crafts for relaxation and enjoyment. I have been making cards for the last 21 years, but only recently started a blog when I was asked by Sherri Baldy to join her US Design team. I have also since then become a DT Member for her Aussie My-Besties Challenge Blog and the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog.

I have studied Art full time over 5 years and love all types of Art and Craft including, Painting, Folk Art, Ceramics, Jewellery, Mosaic, Teddy and Doll Making, Dance Costumes, and more recently Hair Accessories.  I have also taught classes in many of the above crafts to Ladies and Children, at Spotlight and various other places.  I also work a few shifts a month in a craft gallery in Nambucca Heads, where I sell some of my work!

When I was asked to be on the Design Team for Lisa's new blog Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge Blog, I was so excited and thrilled. It is going to be a great adventure and learning experience for me, and the other team members.  I gather inspiration from many other artists, but always add my own flare to my work. I hope you will gather inspiration from me also.

Yours in Craftiness Julie xox

------------------------------------

Feel free to have a look at her post when Julie announced to her blog followers that she was chosen for the DDCC Design Team.  You can see it here.  While you are there don't forget to become a follower of her blog.  Julie has wonderful designs that I am sure you would love to be updated with each new addition to her blog.


Thank you so much Julie & I hope you are have a fabulous time with the first challenge at hand :)

We can't wait to see what you all come up with.


Well, that is it from me this morning.
See you again later today when I update you with my new design :)


Hugs xx



 


Thank goodness for social media :)  Feel free to keep up with me :)
Facebook - I hold regular giveaways & discounts on my designs - Click here
Twitter - Tweet tweet - Click here
Pinterest - Yes I'm addicted lol - Click here


Follow on Bloglovin





5 comments:

Julie Gleeson said...

Hello Lisa, Thank you so much for the wonderful introduction! I am really thrilled to be here, and am looking forward to all of the crafty challenges you throw our way. I know I will learn a lot along the way! You have chosen a very talented team with a lot to share!
Hugs Julie x

Unknown said...

So happy to be able to work with Julie! A tad intimidated by her resume perhaps...but that actually makes it all the more exciting to see her work. Just like all of my DDCC DT sisters, she's absolutely lovely and charming!
Our followers are in for something really special on Oct 1 when all of the DT inspiration pieces go live!
hugs--
Roberta
Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge Design Team
Queen Bee Paper Crafts
Follow me on Facebook

Plony said...

Hi Julie, nice to see you here and I am looking forward to your great cards as DT-member. Have a great weekend you girls!!!! Hugs Plony.

The-Butterfly said...

Hehe Julie makes me giggle to myself! Another fab lovely member of the team and she really has beautiful work! who knows what'll come out of her craft room next!! :)

Sam K said...

Julies work is truly beautiful and always has plenty too look at and discover in her work. I can't wait to see her creations for the DDCC :)
x

My blog: Little Pear Tree
DT for Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge
My Pinterest