Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Dreamtime Craft Supplies

Hello friends,

For what seems the longest time I have been busy in the background with creating my new online paper craft store Dreamtime Craft Supplies. Finally, I am happy to announce that the store has now launched :)  





Dreamtime Craft Supplies isn't like any other store! It has been designed and structured specifically for you, my friends, that are avid paper crafters who like to create and add your designs and projects to your blogs on a regular basis.

The special feature that is launching in early 2016 is something to get excited about! Many of you will appreciate and will realise the massive potential behind the opportunity which will help you to montetise your craft blogs but also bring you more traffic in a big way! Go check it out.

Yesterday, I also launched the new Dreamtime Craft Supplies blog and to celebrate I am hosting a blog candy event. Lots of wonderful goodies up for grabs that you can win! All you need to do is visit the blog & enter. Come and join in on the fun :)

I hope to see you there.
xx Lisa xx

1 comment:

KT Fit Kitty said...

That's wonderful news! Congratulations on your new store! I joined your new store blog - thank you so much!