Sunday, November 3, 2013

Menu Board - My Besties Aussie Challenge




Happy Sunday everyone :)
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.


Today I am just popping in to show you my design for the 
My Besties Aussie Challenge which is:

Use Pearls

Pretty easy hey?



I decided to do something completely different.
But I of course needed to use a gorgeous Bestie first which you can find here.




I used the following Copic colours:

Skin: E0000, 000, 00, 11, 21, R20
Hair: E21, 25, 29, 50
Outfit: C0, 1, 3, G00, 82, 85, 94, B93, 95, 97,99, 
R22, 27, 29, YR00, 20, 31, Y17 
Blender


Want to pin the Copic colour combo?






Each peg has the day of the week on it & the labels have different meals printed on them.  These can be moved around in accordance to when the meal is planned for the week.






There are spare labels in the pouch to write more meals on them.






There is a post-it note pad along with a pencil that can be used to write your shopping list in accordance to the meals planned for the week.





I had a lot of fun creating this menu board & I am definitely going to make more of them.  Not only does it help organise meals for the week but it also looks great on the fridge :)

This design will be going into my Etsy shop in a few days.


If you would like to pin this design to your Pinterest board:



-----------------------------------------



I would like to include my design into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations #246 - Make it yourself 
Charismas Cardz #43 - Anything but cards
ABC - Y is for Yellow
Whimsy Stamps #65 - Anything Goes



-----------------------------------------



Thank you so much for coming to visit :)


Don't forget to have a go at our very unique challenge at DDCC
We would love to see your creations & you could Win $20 cash! 
Hope to see you there :)


Big hugs xxx






Thank goodness for social media :)  Feel free to keep up with me :)
Facebook - I hold regular giveaways & discounts on my designs - Click here
Twitter - Tweet tweet - Click here
Pinterest - Yes I'm addicted lol - Click here


Follow on Bloglovin




10 comments:

Sam K said...

This is gorgeous. Another image I'm sure Emmey will want hehe :) what a great idea, If I get time I think I'm going to make one of these as it will look great in the kitchen ( well if it comes out half as good as yours lol) can I please ask what you used to attach the pencil so it can be taken off and put back? I'm guessing Velcro but want to be sure. Hugs x

Mikha Adriani said...

Woooww!! So gorgeous!! Love all the detail, Lisa.
Would like to make one when I have my own little home. Hehehe

Hugs, Mikha

Cat's sCrap said...

What a fabulous idea ! Original, very useful and very practical. Bravo ! Great job !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

See you soon !
Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Deanne Saunders said...

Totally cute and VERY cool project!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHARISMA CARDZ challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Anna-Karin said...

This is adorable. Love all the details and the image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Hope to see you back soon again.
Hugs Anna-Karin

The-Butterfly said...

Lisa this is gorgeous! It's one of my favorite creations so far! It's given me a fantastic idea too! Thanks for sharing such a unique idea and of COURSE I love the Bestie!! :))

mandy said...

Wow Lisa how fab is your project I would love to be able to make something like that :)

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges :)

Hugs Mandy DT xxx

Ann-Marie said...

A fab creation and what a great idea. Thanks for sharing with us over at The ABC Challenge. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Lin said...

What a great idea! Fabulous colouring on your image and the design is fabulous

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin
ABC

Jenn said...

I love this board, it is such a great idea! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.